Announcements for Current Students
Your free print quota Sem1 2017
[8 March 2017]
Your Sem1 2017 free print quota of 200 pages (year1,2,3) or 400 pages (year4, 5 and postgraduate coursework) has now been allocated.
- The printing quotas can ONLY be used in Electrical Engineering Building, J03 labs: 265 (lvl2), 435, 440, 448 (lvl4), 522 (lvl5) and 630 (lvl6), J03.
- Only students enrolled in ELECxxxx units of study are entitled to EIE free print quotas.
For support with print quotas and further information please goto http://sydney.edu.au/engineering/electrical/about/printing.html
Students can check their print quotas at https://pcut-app-pro-1.shared.sydney.edu.au:9192/user
Rodica Popp | IT Operations & Liaison Manager, EIE
- EIE Year1 Announcements [Blackboard eCommunity]
- EIE Year2 Announcements [Blackboard eCommunity]
- EIE Year3 Announcements [Blackboard eCommunity]
- EIE Year4 & 5 Announcements [Blackboard eCommunity]