Staff and Students can connect to the internet using personal laptops or mobile phones.
Visit the ICT wireless get connected page for detailed information on setting up a wireless connection at Sydney Uni on
- Windows 7 and above,
- Mac OS X and above,
- iPhones and iPads,
- Android phones and tablets.
Wireless access is available in our School Building J03, and surrounding courtyards. Power sockets are available next the PNR Learning Hub.
Connect to the Wi-FI UniSydney network
- Enable wireless on your device.
- Select UniSydney from the list of available wireless networks.
- Click Connect or Join.
- When prompted for your credentials, enter the following:
username: your UniKey (eg abcd1234)
password: your UniKey password
- If you receive a warning to install/trust a security certificate, ensure the certificate name is auth.wireless.sydney.edu.au and click Connect or Accept.